Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

Treason Accusations

Green Lion
    Green Lion
    General

Alliance : Guardians of Honor
    Position : General

Treason Accusations Empty Treason Accusations

Post  Green Lion Mon 11 Oct - 17:19

I have recently been accused of having two accounts on the honor server and that I am playing both sides. I do not know who my accuser is. All I know is that GIGANTOR said that this is the rumor. I assure you I do not have two accounts and that I am very loyal to the dragon faction. I would like my accuser to come forward and present whatever information that backs these accusations. I would like to clear my name and move on. Please let me know how I must do this. Also, I understand that some informations in these situations can be sensitive so-to-speak so I hope that whoever this is presented to will communicate with me in a way that I can defend myself and my honor.

Thank you,

Green Lion

Edit: I am accused of being H1TMAN who is a turkey. This is according to GIGANTOR.
    Green Lion
    Green Lion
    General

Alliance : Guardians of Honor
    Position : General

Treason Accusations Empty Re: Treason Accusations

Post  Green Lion Wed 13 Oct - 12:38

I was informed that this is a non issue now.

Guardians of Honor is a small alliance but we still play our part for all Dragons in pvp and we will continue too to do so. I believe we have made our alliance effective at it's level. I would like to think that I have been a large part of that and I assure all that I will continue when time permits it of course.

I AM A DRAGON AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 5:18