Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

Unaware

ADrekken

Unaware Empty Unaware

Post  ADrekken Tue 31 Aug - 2:27

Hey, I am hardly on PE, and when I am I just go around building my army. I do not attack anyone else. You can even ask the other members of KN that I hardly post anything on chat as well. I just logged on and found that some of my counties were taken. Tell me how is this justified? Now I do not plan to take anything back but just don't understand what has happened.

And for those that say that I might be an innocent casuality of war, that is a load of crap. In this game you have to order a army to attack a certain place so there is no innocent casuality.

Other than that I would just like to know what the hell is going on!
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Unaware Empty Re: Unaware

Post  siknin Tue 31 Aug - 2:32

kaos is currently in appeals after being found guilty of treason.
    we will provide a detailed report soon.
    ADrekken

Post  ADrekken Tue 31 Aug - 2:40

outstanding....anything I need to do?
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Tue 31 Aug - 2:42

Please post your losses and locations you were attacked at. I am in the process with working with nyarlothtep to coordinate releif efoorts.
    ADrekken

Post  ADrekken Tue 31 Aug - 2:51

There were only two counties and I could really care less...no troop loss cause they were not fortified. Just needed to know if this was going to carry on, or if KN is going to be in furter trouble...i.e. do I need to leave??
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Tue 31 Aug - 4:39

During the attacks we attempted to. Have members disban the alliance in order to keep them out of harms way. At. This time I would leave that decision to you. Kaos as I stated earlier is in appeals to his conviction. I would consult nyarlathotop in your alliance for. Advice at this time. If u are uncomfortable with the situation I know that sledgehammer with hammer of gawds and other alliances have offered to adopt victims into their alliance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 17:20