Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

5 posters

my thanks

sven
    Kaotic_Nature

Alliance : kaotic nature
    Position : general

my thanks  Empty my thanks

Post  sven Thu 9 Sep - 6:40

I would like to first off start by saying that this forum is good you guys did a great job. But I would also say you need to change some of the people who run it. How long do you think that you guys can control people with fear. That has never worked in history and shouldn't happen in pe.
    Death-Dealer
    Knights of Liberty

my thanks  Empty Re: my thanks

Post  Death-Dealer Thu 9 Sep - 7:25

Fear? Really control your blind hate let it go. I see no control thru fear but I do see counter productive comments from you on world chat that is totally baseless.
    Geeketta
    Geeketta
    Widespread Panic

Post  Geeketta Thu 9 Sep - 9:31

Fear? I think your on the wrong forum.
    sven
    Kaotic_Nature

Post  sven Thu 9 Sep - 12:16

It's how I feel about some people. There my feelings you don't have to like them. But I'm not the only one. My wc are my feelings and I can post what I want. People in this game don't need 4 or 5 guys telling them what to do. So my posts will continue until I see some change in the way you guys handle yourselfs.
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Post  siknin Thu 9 Sep - 12:34

sven wrote:It's how I feel about some people. There my feelings you don't have to like them. But I'm not the only one. My wc are my feelings and I can post what I want. People in this game don't need 4 or 5 guys telling them what to do. So my posts will continue until I see some change in the way you guys handle yourselfs.

SVen, I dont usually do this but I will here....

Your one of the few people I have met in this game that I hold little to no respect for....If you even took the time to read how this forum is set up you would see that it is ran by commanders of all alliances not just 4-5 persons....the key to making constructive criticism is knowledge and until you gain that I respectfully ask you stfu read and learn.then after you have a real understanding of what goes on here open your trap.
    Chancelor
    Diplomat

Position : Member

Post  Chancelor Thu 9 Sep - 12:37

sven, really? The professionalism I have seen so far has impressed me and has surpassed anything I would expect from a phone game. I think you need to look at the big picture. But, as always, your opinion is yours, for whatever it is worth.
    sven
    Kaotic_Nature

Post  sven Thu 9 Sep - 12:58

First of all silk I respect what YOU do here but it seams like you guys just do whatever you want. My main problem is the cockyness of Gank and DC. These guy think they can do whatever they want and you guys suport that. I'm just trying to give people that don't like what they stand for something to talk about. This is just how I feel. But don't let me get in the way of your pe domination
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Position : Commander

Post  siknin Thu 9 Sep - 13:08

sven wrote:First of all silk I respect what YOU do here but it seams like you guys just do whatever you want. My main problem is the cockyness of Gank and DC. These guy think they can do whatever they want and you guys suport that. I'm just trying to give people that don't like what they stand for something to talk about. This is just how I feel. But don't let me get in the way of your pe domination

Sven I agree that both Gank and DC are cocky But I also feel that they have extreme right to be that way..DC has captured both phoenix capitals on the bird map and has an army that will reign hell on the birds....Gank has also gone way out of their way to help destroy the birds in phoenix land... Both alliances have also sacrificed numerous troops time and amo's in helping to keep order and peace in the dragons kingdom as well as protect smaller alliances in times of need. I like that kind of cocky...I have found not a single instance where either alliance you have mentioned has unjustly attacked another dragon or has stepped in the way of progressions for our faction. So to an extent they can do whatever they want and we will support them unless an instance comes that they are out of line hindering the progression of our faction and with the history of dedication they have shown I do not foresee that happening. If you have grounds to stand on supporting otherwise then please bring forth the evidence and we will gladly take a look at your concerns.
    sven
    Kaotic_Nature

Post  sven Thu 9 Sep - 19:01

First of all I would like to say sorry to OA. I was misinformed on the changes that were made to OA. I was unaware that these things were going on. O caused a lot of drama. But all I wanted was dragons to come together small and LARGE. I understand if a lot of you don't like me or respect me but all I want is victory on the battlefield

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 17:25