Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

4 posters

Disloyal Dragons

Highwayman
    Highwayman
    Knights of Liberty

Disloyal Dragons Empty Disloyal Dragons

Post  Highwayman Fri 2 Jul - 4:50

Recently my alliance has been getting hit by dragon alliances that are unreasonably attacking our settlements. Normally or naturally Ill give the invading army the benefit and be diplomatic as every dragon should. However, some out there are so radical and spontaneous that there leaders can't control them. Unfortunately this leaves noble dragons open to getting attacked by what should be a union of likeminded dragonkind. How will we address such reckless actions especially when these players are unresponsive or unwilling to reason. Also, How are we as noble dragon officers going to protect each other and enforce dragon law.
    Clermas
    Clermas
    Defiant Public

Disloyal Dragons Empty Re: Disloyal Dragons

Post  Clermas Fri 2 Jul - 15:05

I would not look down apon any Officers Guild Alliance that has been repeadtly agressed by another dragon alliance for taking action against these players (not there entire alliance), if attacks continued more then once. Once is a mistake, twice is intent. Crush your attackers, that is how Dragon Law is enforced. If you get a complaint from there alliance leader you can have them contact Siknin with their complaint or handle it yourself as diplo as you can, state your reasoning but do not be preceived as weak. I do not tolerate acts of agression, and would not expect any other alliance in here to do the same.

Dragon Law is LAW, and if it is broken it must be INFORCED.
    Highwayman
    Highwayman
    Knights of Liberty

Disloyal Dragons Empty A few ideas to munch on

Post  Highwayman Fri 2 Jul - 18:40

Glad there are those that agree. Do we agree that if an alliance can't defend itself it deserves to lose land OR do we as a unified whole review the incident and possibly right the wrongs? If the latter ladies and gentleman, how does the under dog repay the greater group or should we be selfless in helping our lesser brethren?
    Clermas
    Clermas
    Defiant Public

Post  Clermas Fri 2 Jul - 19:07

I would say that if they agress and cannot defend them selves that you take back what was taken and if they repeat offense then they deserve to own nothing. You cannot stop unwieldly players but if you have to take everything from them to ensure that you do not have to deal with them when the birds come then that is what needs to happen.

In you instance I would take back what was taken and what he attacked from and if inform there commander, if he agresses again take from him again, if no resposne from the leader and continued agression then you take what you have to in order to maintain security over your area.
    AndersJayhawk
    Has not Signed Forum Guidelines. Fill out alliance name and rank in user profile

Alliance : st. louis champs
    Position : general

Disloyal Dragons Empty DvD

Post  AndersJayhawk Fri 10 Sep - 21:41

I was attacked by player carmine3 from archangels. I lost 130mil wids. I am a gen from st. Louis champs. I want troops to pay for this. My sc was attacked
    AndersJayhawk
    Has not Signed Forum Guidelines. Fill out alliance name and rank in user profile

Post  AndersJayhawk Fri 10 Sep - 21:42

I did win with a few mil wids left
    AndersJayhawk

Post  AndersJayhawk Fri 10 Sep - 21:49

Wow umm I think it was an accident but I still have barely any gems after having to revive twice today
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Post  siknin Sat 11 Sep - 8:00

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 15:25