Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

5 posters

Allah-ahbhaja

scOOby

Allah-ahbhaja Empty Absolute Karnage

Post  scOOby Tue 27 Jul - 21:14

I have spoken with Allah on this matter and right now its not looking good. He is not cooperating like when we first talked (paying price for what he did). I do not know for sure but hes starting to have a change of thought. If he decides to go the wrong direction. He will immediately be disband from allaince. Then i will tell you what his actions where and what hes plaining to do next. until this problem is gone or settled i will not give out any info about my allaince for i do feel threaten and unsafe.
    Allah-Ah

Allah-ahbhaja Empty So how do we get this behind us

Post  Allah-Ah Wed 28 Jul - 21:11

So to start off i will open by stating what i feel i am guilty of in regards to dragon law and what will help further us to win the upcoming pvp.

Crushtheclaw

I created this when i first started the game, i didnt realize the size of the player base and i believed that i could gain enough followers to overthrow dragon claw. Now i realize this is stupid, i am friends with several people in dragon claw and at the time of its inception i was not aware of seperate faction pvp.

Conquest

I will elaborate on this shortly, i have to drive somewhere and will finish my posts.
    allah-ah

Allah-ahbhaja Empty post continued

Post  allah-ah Wed 28 Jul - 21:45

Conquest

In regards to capital 2454,2173 myself and tainted were in the same area at the same time, in what I feel was a equal claim towards it. Granted he did capture it first and then I captured it.
    Now to be fair after I lost it the first time I did not attack but my counties I had previously owned continued to be captured. So I assumed a war was still at hand even after I had spoken to tainted and told him I conceded defeat.
    As for these last couple days I came upon a method that allows you to build an army 8 times faster than normal so I implemented this measure to gain my counties and conquests capital back.

I have only attacked this allaince, I have warned dragon claw of several impending attacks, whether they were followed through or not. As for payment I feel both conquest and I lost equal amounts, troops on their part, counties on mine. Now I am willing to pay 20k fallen to tainted. As for Pvp I am more than willing to aid the dragon cause and if trusted I am more than willing to help those that do not already know how to build their armies 8x faster
    Allah-ah

Allah-ahbhaja Empty Re: Allah-ahbhaja

Post  Allah-ah Wed 28 Jul - 22:44

And one final word. Scooby has no relation to this war, nor does dragon's elite or any other allaince i have been in. From the beginning it was me against tainted, then it became me against conquest and their allies. Do not try to pin it on him, his previous relationship to mastercommander and the war against dragon claw has already given Absolute Karnage enough trouble. Nobody has helped me in my ventures, it has been a solo effort, although i did try to gain support but failed. That is all i will wait for your verdict.
    Holy
    Holy
    Has not Signed Forum Guidelines. Fill out alliance name and rank in user profile

Post  Holy Wed 28 Jul - 23:09

I do not know this trick to gain army 8 times faster, Can you please elaborate on this? I think we would all like to know more and in my opinion will go a long way to helping your case if you are truly a dragon loyalist.

Holy
    professor kaos
    Widespread Panic

Post  professor kaos Wed 28 Jul - 23:14

All I care about is squashing the dragon vs dragon stuff. If you give us some knowledge and stop with the dragon on dragon violence than I'm sure that we can work together to start repairing relationships.
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Post  siknin Thu 29 Jul - 2:26

scOOby wrote:I have spoken with Allah on this matter and right now its not looking good. He is not cooperating like when we first talked (paying price for what he did). I do not know for sure but hes starting to have a change of thought.

Allah,
    you and I have personally never met. i pm you one time and you had a civil response to an almost irrelevant matter. I personally have some questions i would like to ask you. I also know that after we convene with the board there will be more so please check this post on a regular basis.

1. Are you mastercommander? or is he just a counterpart
    2. The members of crush the claw need to be brought to the attention of the guild. this is not an attempt to target but an action to bring together those members and have them address the situation as well.
    3. the 20,000 fallen is fair as a deposit. I will set up with you in game a place for delivery but i can assure you that the overall damages that you and crush the claw have inflicted far exceed that amount. Also if you have intelligence of making your army 8x greater per day this should be little problem for you as far as a downpayment nor whould the fair penalty we come to an agreement on. the sum will be derived from a fair method that calculates the loss of health troops and amo's used in defense or counter defenses incurred from the non justifiable attacks.
    4. I would also request the names of all your user id's (shadow accounts) you can send them to me ingame or as a forum pm. I will keep these in confidence and to myself for the time being. I will also say that If there is anyone whom you can trust it is I and as bold as that statement is you will find not a single player that would deny that except for player kHaotic who got what he/she deserved.

Please understand that their is no attempt here to extort you. only to bring restitution to those you have made victum from your actions. The end goal here is to unite the dragons as a whole and as an entity to defend Dragons and Destroy the Phoenix.

With all sincerity,
    siknin

Allah-ah

Post  Allah-ah Sat 31 Jul - 23:13

1. No i am not mastercommander. He apparently went to the phoenix a while back, i am only allah-ahbhaja.
    2. As for crush the claw members, according to the memberlist on the forum the only people i had approved were
    -Mastercommander
    -C0ry
    -corpseofvlad
    -doomtwister
    -Scooby Rex

If you would like access to the forum, crushtheclaw.freeforums.org apply and ill grant you access. Like i said i created it when i started the game as a futile effort to beat dragon claw. I did not understand the dynamics of the game, and i aimed to organize dragon allainces, which i found out at a later date had already been accomplished here.
    3. Let me know when, it will take me a day to get that but i can definitely get it.
    4. I do not keep shadow accounts, they are deleted after they have served their purpose.

I understand that, and i have directions and the necessary files for the 8x army build. Although we are on better terms, i feel that my knowledge is somewhat valueable and i consider it to be mine and Absolute Karnage's buy to gain the trust of the allainces on the council, i scratch your back you scratch ours?

Mainly what i would like to see is to have AK removed from the blacklist, and given access to some security levels. While i understand that access to the higher levels and Operation eagle nest are completely out of the picture at this moment, my intentions are solely dragon, and i aim to be a part of this effort at a later date once our relationship is concrete.

Hopefully i can reply with more haste next time, i had been busy these last cople days.

Allah-Ahbjaha

siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Post  siknin Mon 2 Aug - 13:08

A cease fire agreement has currently been issued on AK. next order of business is for me to meet you in game a collect your earnest payment of 20,000 fallen. then we will go from there. as far as admittance to the guild we are still in review and will come to a conclusion on the matter soon. I appreciate your opening up to us access to the crush the claw and we will be reveiwing its contents.

thank you
    siknin
    justinjmoravec
    justinjmoravec
    Dragon Claw

Post  justinjmoravec Wed 1 Sep - 19:47

um with out naming names i know at least 2 people on that list that i had put in there for piece of mind. Siknin you can ask me if you dont know.

He has mentioned to me that on occasion he heard rumors of pending attaks against the capital.

Mastercommander was a seperate player, i know this to be true.

I am not taking sides, but can attest to what he said in those matters to be true statements is all.
    ScoobyREX_KING
    ScoobyREX_KING
    Absolute Karnage

Alliance : Absolute Karnage
    Position : Commandor

Post  ScoobyREX_KING Wed 1 Sep - 21:12

that forum still active? or were those rumors from months ago?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 15:25