Dragon Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Officers Guild! Please be sure to sign your alliance into the "Please sign in" thread located at the top of the forum posts!

+6
Nyarlathotep
justinjmoravec
whyze
sledgehammer
Hallowed Be Thy Name
siknin
10 posters

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation

siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Alliance : Widespread Panic
    Position : Commander

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation

Post  siknin Sun 29 Aug - 18:33

If you are a victim of the operation brought on by the Officers Guild to eliminate the threat that kaos has been found guilty of please post a reply to this thread and we will be glad to help you find an honorable alliance and rebuild your army as well as return your fortresses. Please understand that in all war there is going to be innocent victims of circumstance. We are fully prepared to deal with those casualties and to help those victims.

Last edited by siknin on Sat 4 Sep - 15:16; edited 2 times in total
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Dragon Claw

Alliance : Dragon Claw
    Position : General

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Re: Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation

Post  Hallowed Be Thy Name Sun 29 Aug - 19:25

BUBBA, Sunnitha and Dr1fter were innocent victims of this operation. I am personally recompensating them and helping them get back up on their feet.
    sledgehammer
    sledgehammer
    Hammer of Gawd

Position : water treatment

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Re: Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation

Post  sledgehammer Sun 29 Aug - 22:17

Bubba and drifter I hope u know the door is open at hog for u guys
    sabrotgu

Post  sabrotgu Mon 30 Aug - 0:44

I disbanded out of kn. Sabs 16 and 9 of mine were conquered before I had a chance to disband
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Mon 30 Aug - 2:08

sabrotgu wrote:I disbanded out of kn. Sabs 16 and 9 of mine were conquered before I had a chance to disband
    i have one of them and you are welcome to take repossession of it ,,i have cleared the army and would request you take it soon as there are a lot of recruit orders in que that are soon to spawn

please list all other coords and we will work with you on their return.

thank you
    siknin
    sledgehammer
    sledgehammer
    Hammer of Gawd

Position : water treatment

Post  sledgehammer Mon 30 Aug - 2:40

All kn innocents, please also list any army losses and the person who attacked u so we can confirm the losses
    Lumpy

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty KN

Post  Lumpy Mon 30 Aug - 13:09

I Lost 3 Metros And 14 Countys in ur KN ops by Dragon Legion - Hades, Gambit, Bombsaway, Neraut i'll repost with troop loses what about all the defenses lost before pvp and now the cost of having to buy health pots to regain my fortesses?
    whyze
    Fatmans Minions

Alliance : Fatman's Minions
    Position : General

Post  whyze Mon 30 Aug - 15:06

While it is bad that innocent parties were hurt by this operation nyarlothep, all members were given a chance of safety. Only after refusing that option were they hit.
    Lumpy

Post  Lumpy Mon 30 Aug - 15:37

I was never Notified of any options of anything kind I logged in and the onslaught had already started and there where No PM's to me of a chose or the problem at hand
    justinjmoravec
    justinjmoravec
    Dragon Claw

Post  justinjmoravec Mon 30 Aug - 18:09

@Nyarlathotep

He used to be in DC and I am talking with him to bring him up to speed as much as I can with the info that can be released.

We have a mutual respect and trust for each other as he knows how I operate DC and witnessed it firsthand and I am explaining what happened. It will clear alot up and hopefully he can pass it along to KN and explain the facts behind what happened.
    Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep
    Kaotic_Nature

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty to akk

Post  Nyarlathotep Mon 30 Aug - 22:25

Akknight I would like to formally appologize for what ill I spoke of DC in our PM's and retract it all. I was quite heated and should not have said those things. And having spoken more with justin neither do I believe them to be the case. Perhaps now you can do a good turn and retract your statement comparing KN members to nazi sympathizers?
    However my position on the innocence of attacked KN members remains unchanged. I do not think it was justified and I maintain that the guild's plan could have been limited to an attack on kaos. Kaos's guilt or innocence I would like to state that at the conclusion of siknin's visit to kn kaos's guilt was far from clear to us as we had the benefit of hearing Kaos's side of the story and also because there was some confusion surrounding the dates of the palringo conversation. I am not seeking to establish Kaos's innocence in stating this but rather the innocence of the members of KN. Everyone of KN's members are loyal dragons yet they are being attacked by dragons. That is a fact. They have refused to abandon their leader who IT APPEARS to them is being unjustly accused. This is a fact. If I came to any alliance here and told them they had to abandon their commander because the OA said so they would refuse and I would not expect otherwise of them. If you are going to fight for the hearts and minds of KN's members you are going to need to do so with words and evidence, not with threats and strikes again their property. I have also heard said that Kaos has condemned them to their fate by refusing to disband, and I will say that if I was in Kaos's position that is what I like to think I would have done. But that was not what Kaos did and that makes KN's members no more deserving of what has befell them in the last 28 hours.
    Attacking somebody unjustifiably after warning them you are going to do it does not make the act any more justified. So please stop talking about how members had a chance to leave.
    I appologize if this post is construed as inflamitory, but I feel the need to defend my members and I really hope I can change the view of these actions so that nothing like this ever happens again.
    AKknight
    AKknight
    Dragon Claw

Post  AKknight Tue 31 Aug - 1:00

Ha..I figured I would get a response from you N Laughing I respect that you are standing up for your beliefs...err..or are you just drinking the Kool-aid that Kaos gives you. No .....oh. I may be referring to something that you may not understand; There is a true case of a cult leader having his followers drink poisonous Kool-aid to die rather than face that his false prophecies were wrong.

To me Kao's position in his own texts is a malignant one for the Dragon empire as a whole. I can not believe that you would not think the same after reading the evidence..Have you really read the evidence. Besides N its not like this is even the first time that your leadership has acted with marginal behaviour.

I respect you standing up for what you believe in, however delusional it may be. Good luck to you N.

AK
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Tue 31 Aug - 1:52

Aleksandir wrote:

That was a really stupid thing to say gigantor.

Aleksandir,

I have asked you many time to refrain from insulting people calling them stupid or idiots or what have you. Alek you have not been privy to a fraction of the intel we have on kaos. The Board of Directors has found kaos guilty and has acted on behalf of our findings.You can consider the case to be currently in appeals. Our concern now lies with how do we help the innocent parties. We are aslo debating on whether or not he will once again be pardoned from his crimes. during this cease fire we will decide what we feel the best thing to do with the victims are as well as the best way to handle kaos and his following as well as all the properties that have been aquired. this topic was intended to reach out to the victims and offer them support not to bash people because they have different views
    Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep
    Kaotic_Nature

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty re:

Post  Nyarlathotep Tue 31 Aug - 3:57

I have opted to continue this discussion privately and directly with justin siknin and holy
    anabell

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Losses

Post  anabell Tue 31 Aug - 11:43

I lost 6 counties. I was attacked by scary face and kjbullet. I would like my counties back asap. no troops were lost in the ambush
    Holy
    Holy
    Has not Signed Forum Guidelines. Fill out alliance name and rank in user profile

Post  Holy Tue 31 Aug - 11:44

Ana can you provide coordinates for us please.

FYI im cleaning up the thread to reflect its true manor this is for Was Causalities not squabbles if you guys want to debate start a topic.

Holy
    anabell

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Coords

Post  anabell Tue 31 Aug - 12:22

Rest are being abadandoned and im taking them back
    Anabell

Post  Anabell Tue 31 Aug - 12:27

Also lost 210 gems buying healing potians to conquer them back
    Lumpy

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty losses

Post  Lumpy Tue 31 Aug - 13:02

All Attackers where from - The Dragon's Legion

Neraut - Attack from 2916,1313 Target 2938,1348 - Losses = 3030 Catapults, 3965 Centurions
    Neraut - Attack from 2924,1327 Target 2912,1326 - Losses = 34 Catapults, 1833 Longbow man
    Neraut - Attack from 2924,1327 Target 2916,1313 - Losses = 145 Catapults
    Neraut - Attack from 2895,1291 Target 2924,1327 - Losses = 89 Catapults
    Hades - Attack from 2942,1387 Target 2942,1405 - Losses = 20,000 Paladins
    Gambit621 - Attack from 2878,1323 Target 2883,1328 - Losses = 8000 Centurions, 1000 Catapults
    Bombsawaylemay - Attack from 733,1126 Target 728,1124 - Losses = 3563 Longbow man

Had several others taken but no troops inside Just Large Amounts of Wall Defense

Purchase 4 health pots + what I had to recapture All Fortresses
    + All the Losses of Defense to my walls prior to pvp will take forever to replace
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Tue 31 Aug - 15:49

please not that if you were an offensive in the K-N dispute please do not abandon the forts that were conquered. this will allow the victims to occupy then with fewer losses..
    thank you
    KjBullet

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty Returning counties

Post  KjBullet Tue 31 Aug - 22:14

I have abandoned and returned Anabelle's counties. I believe that showing mercy to those who are not willing enemies is the first step into turning this fractured faction into a cohesive unit. I don't know the details of what went on and honestly, it is rather confusing. What I do know is that KN are dragons and I believe those not directly accused of treason etc should be given thier counties back in order to prepare for pvp. Maybe an act of kindness can be the thing that turns things around. The few KN members I have talked to have been very gracious and friendly, despite the circumstances. I't don't know what the final word is but I advocate the speedy return of counties of any KN not directly accused of a specific "crime".

Thank you,

KjBullet
    Gank Colonel
    seiubeas

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty output kicked my ass lol

Post  seiubeas Wed 1 Sep - 14:07

So ive been caught up with work and hadn't had a chance to play I finally go on last Monday and 8 of my county's are conquered by output01x so I hear kaos is a pheonix he might be but I'm not and it sucks to be attacked by my fellow dragons I dont wanna make the situation worse by attacking back so I come foward now to ask for a peaceful resolution to getting my county's back thank you and pm me if you have any question. -seiubeast
    siknin
    siknin
    Widespread Panic

Post  siknin Thu 2 Sep - 2:11

Lumpy wrote:All Attackers where from - The Dragon's Legion

Neraut - Attack from 2916,1313 Target 2938,1348 - Losses = 3030 Catapults, 3965 Centurions
    Neraut - Attack from 2924,1327 Target 2912,1326 - Losses = 34 Catapults, 1833 Longbow man
    Neraut - Attack from 2924,1327 Target 2916,1313 - Losses = 145 Catapults
    Neraut - Attack from 2895,1291 Target 2924,1327 - Losses = 89 Catapults
    Hades - Attack from 2942,1387 Target 2942,1405 - Losses = 20,000 Paladins
    Gambit621 - Attack from 2878,1323 Target 2883,1328 - Losses = 8000 Centurions, 1000 Catapults
    Bombsawaylemay - Attack from 733,1126 Target 728,1124 - Losses = 3563 Longbow man

Had several others taken but no troops inside Just Large Amounts of Wall Defense

Purchase 4 health pots + what I had to recapture All Fortresses
    + All the Losses of Defense to my walls prior to pvp will take forever to replace

all counties have been returned from neurat
    Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep
    Kaotic_Nature

Casualties of the Kaotic_Nature Operation Empty gem recompensation

Post  Nyarlathotep Thu 2 Sep - 4:57

Gigantor I have to disagree, I think KN's players are entitled to some sort of restitution and a full compensation. The individuals who attacked them did so by choice whereas they had no choice to be attacked. I can think of at least one player who lost 36 counties. That will cost him 50*36=1800 health = 9 gHP's = 1890gems. Most conflict resolution I have witnessed on here had been fair and complete and I don't know why this would be an exception. However I agree that players who were ordered to attack may not have to take the full burden of responsibility, in which case I think it should either be their commander or possibly the council of OA who authorized this attack. Heck you guys could start an OA wide KN relief fund for all I care. But I encourage members to start thinking about it because I will be taking the idividual cases of any KN members who request it of me to conflict resolution. Lord only knows who the arbitrator will be though.
    justinjmoravec
    justinjmoravec
    Dragon Claw

Post  justinjmoravec Fri 3 Sep - 16:57

I dont want to restart the whole debate of who what where when why and so on and so forth.

DC as returned the properties that were taken, and we left them empty to make sure that it was a garunteed claim. There was a KN player who quit who had 17 counties that Kaos is aware of and all of those properties are being given to various KN members.

Reclaiming the property should be the first concern. We have made it so on our end with simple, civil communication.

Compensation is something entirely different and should be approached later once the property has been reclaimed. But there is 2 sides to it.

1 - yes KN members had to spend health to reclaim, but all attackers had to do the same.
    2 - with some patience, most can be reclaimed with out burning ghp's to do itm thus saving on cost
    3 - wall defenses. cool in theory. suck horribly in reality. trust me on this they are pretty much useless unless you have billions of them. having been attacked at the 1504,1504 capital by eyeless, my wall defenses didn't do a damn thing to slow him down. and I had a lot of time and mana put in fast recruiting them. total waste of my time and mana.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 17:25